Please contact me to discuss reserving a place or if you want to go on a waiting list for a class.
Classes are up and running. Half term break is the week of the 19th February 2018.
Timetable for Yoga in Sheffield
- Monday 07.00-8.30pm (all levels) Waiting list
- Tuesday 10:00-11:30 (level 2) waiting list
- Wednesday 07.00-8.30pm (level 2) Waiting list
- Thursday 02.00-3.30pm (Restorative Yoga, all levels,) 2 places
- Thursday 06-00-7.30pm (all levels) 2 places
Yoga for backs Course
- Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs (all levels) – Wednesday 9:30-10:45 – started 18th October 2017 – Full. Next course starting in March 2018 on 12 Wednesday mornings at 9:30am Taking bookings now, small group of 5 people only, please contact me to enquire about reserving a place.
Please Subscribe to my mailing list to get notification of workshops.
For more information on Yoga for Healthy Backs see the relevant page.
See “About the yoga classes in Sheffield” page to see which classes class will suit you best.
There are just 8 people maximum in all the classes. All classes last 1 1/2 hours.
An initial try out class is £8.00. If you choose to take up a place then classes are then paid for in 6 week blocks, so it is £48 for 6 classes. You only pay for what is left of the block if you join part way through.
If you miss a class out of your block, you still pay for it but can arrange to come to one of the other 6 classes instead (subject to space being available). This freedom to make up missed classes lasts as long as you are still a paid up student.
You can pay by cash or cheque.
The Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs course is a 12 week course including Book, CD and materials and is £221
A concessionary rate and special arrangements for irregular attendance are possible. If you are on state benefits or are unable to commit to regular classes due to illness or circumstances out of your control, then please discuss this with me and I will do my best to enable you to join the class.
Individual Class fees and private group classes for up to 8 people (all classes are 1 ½ hrs)
The first private class is £49. Subsequent on going 1:1 classes are then:
1-½ hour day classes, which start no later than 3pm, are £37.50.
1 ½ hour evening classes (which start after 5pm) & weekends are £42.00.
A 45 minute instruction on Jala Neti (salt water nasal cleansing) is £15.00 for existing students, £25 for non students.
Please do call me if you have any questions. My numbers are 0114 2666454 or 07770 440293.
Or e mail me : Rebecca’s e mail
Many thanks! Rebecca